Join us at the 2007 Hamptons Home and Garden Show. It's the most useful event for East End homeowners in 2007. Save time, money and energy as you comparison shop right on the Expo floor. Imagine, hundreds of suppliers lining up to meet you.
The Contacts You Need For the Work You'll Do
Come to the only full-scale Expo for building, remodeling, decorating, home entertaining and landscaping. Be amazed as you explore the spectacular 32,000 sq. ft. tent. Tour another 32,000 sq. ft. of vendor-filled Outdoor Expo. You'll meet over 250 of the leading service suppliers and product companies that work the East End. Exhibitors include - Barlett Tree service, Lion Landscape, Unlimited Earthcare, and scores more.
Here's what you need to know before going green
In the Hamptons, green is the new red, white and blue. Come and discover why. Our 25 displays and seminar series will demystify green for you. You'll reduce your LIPA
bill just by walking in!
The Hamptons Approach To Enhancing Your Outdoor Life
Benefit from meeting scores of vendors that will bring beauty, comfort and value to your outdoor spaces. Extending family life outdoors is a necessity in the Hamptons. Here's how to enjoy your outdoor "rooms" while maximizing your property's potential.
Whether actively or passively investing, here's where you'll get a wide cross-company selection of compelling real estate opportunities. Hear the upside potential on these immediately available second home, condo, land, commercial and income producing properties.
Discover One-of-a-Kind Treasures
Spot the most unique products and services found anywhere. Rare finds. Great bargains. Experience one-of a kind in collectable art, custom made furniture, antique flooring, wine cellars, landscape design, stone work , interior design, lighting and pianos. Get jazzed by cutting-edge home technology in audio, video, home automation, kitchen appliances, and security systems. It's all here for you.
• The Hamptons.com Lounge (booths 132/133, 163/164) presents free coffee provided by the Golden Pear
Café in the morning and wine tasting provided by Barefoot Wine in the afternoon. There will be daily gift basket giveaways at noon and 5pm. Gift baskets include goodies from the Golden Pear
, Barefoot Wines, Hampton Luxury Liner, Broadway theater tickets, and much more. The Hamptons.com Lounge is furnished by Hildreth's.
• VIP Tent, presented by New York Spaces Magazine—open during show hours
• The GreenHamptons Pavilion, Outdoor Luxury Living Expo, the Real Estate Investors Pavilion—open during show hours
• The Sun Shack Education Center (outside the outdoor expo) and The Green Cottage Demo Learning Center (booths B16/17, 32/33) open during show hours.
• The Seminar Program in the HD Communications Theater, Sat/Sun, from noon to 5pm
• Free Interior Design Consultations, presented by @Home Magazine
• Chase Bank presents free financial seminars in the VIP Tent, Sat. 10-2pm
• Radu Physical Culture presents its famous fitness workouts—in the outdoor Expo, periodically on Sat/ Sun., win prizes
• Free Back Massage, FIJI Water, and other giveaways
• Raffle of a Room & Board $500 gift certificate
• Free publications on the Info Table
• Lunch in the Moroccan Café, and drinks in the Beer Garden hosted by Southampton Ales and Lagers
• For the Trade—Natural Stone Veneers presents The B2B Networking Party, hosted by Chase, Sat. 3-5pm in the VIP tent
• Mark Borghi
Fine Arts presents a Robert Dash
exhibition during show hours
• Estate Furniture Silent Auction benefiting The No Place Like Home Foundation, hosted by actress Lorraine Bracco
, sponsored by Distinction Magazine, Sat. 2-3. Silent auction runs during show hours. Ms. Bracco will sign both copies her autobiography, "On the Couch", and cases of her wine from Bracco Winery. She will auction off a magnum of her best 2005 wine signed by the entire cast of The Sopranos
• The Press Newspaper Group presents The Green Cottage auction, hosted by Wells Fargo
, benefiting The Childrens Foundation of Suffolk, Sun, 2pm
• Waldbaums (booth 16, at the entrance of the Indoor Expo) collects for the Childrens Health Fund during show hours and showcases their Medical Mobile Unit RV
For more information, click here.