There's no better way to wind down from a long day at work than with some amazing live music in a scenic setting. On Wednesdays throughout the summer, Southampton Cultural Center
will present weekly shows at Southampton's Agawam Park
or Coopers Beach
"We are very excited about the lineup for the 34th season of Concerts in the Park. One the one hand we have some of our most popular performers returning like Nancy Atlas
who will kick off the series on July 2nd or The Lone Sharks
at Coopers Beach on July 31st," Kirsten Lonnie
, Southampton Cultural Center Executive Director, shared. "On the other hand we are bringing in some big, new talent like the Earth, Wind and Fire Tribute Band on July 24th in Agawam Park and Mean Machine which will close out the series this year on August 28th in Agawam Park."
The 2019 Concerts in the Park Schedule:
• Tuesday, July 2 at Agawam Park: Nancy Atlas
• Wednesday, July 10 at Agawam Park: Points East
• Wednesday, July 17 at Cooper's Beach
: Kate Usher & The Sturdy Souls
• Wednesday, July 24 at Agawam Park: Earth, Wind and Fire Tribute Band
• Thursday, July 25 at Good Ground Park, Hampton Bays: Billboard
Live (Co-sponsored by the Town of Southampton)
• Wednesday, July 31 at Cooper's Beach: Lone Sharks
• Wednesday, August 7 at Agawam Park: Southbound
• Wednesday, August 14 at Agawam Park: Penny Lane Tribute Band
• Wednesday, August 21 at Agawam Park: The Steel Silk Band
• Wednesday, August 28 at Agawam Park: Mean Machine
Concerts begin at 6:30 p.m.
For more information, visit www.scc-arts.org.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com