- The Corcoran Group
held its annual year-end awards ceremony and company sales meeting on February 3. The event, held at Hampton Hall in Southampton, was hosted by President and CEO Pamela Liebman, Executive Vice President, Director of Sales, Tresa Hall, and Regional Senior Vice President, Rick Hoffman.
Following the awards, agents and employees were treated with an informative seminar by Ellen Boyle from www.TheRealCoach.com.
Corcoran Group's 2009 Award Winners
• Corcoran's Top Team of the Year 2009 - Evan Kulman
and Gene Stilwell - Bridgehampton Main Street
• Top Commercial Sales Agent 2009 - Thomas Mangel
- Westhampton Beach
• Rookie of the Year 2009 - Ling Li
• Top Deal North Fork 2009 - Sheri Winter Clarry
• Top Deal South Fork 2009 - Susan Breitenbach
- Bridgehampton 1936
• Top Sales Agent by Units and Volume 2009; Top Exclusive Listing Agent 2009; Highest Sale Price 2009; Highest Rental Price 2009 - Susan Breitenbach
- Bridgehampton 1936
• Employee of the Year 2009 - Robin Goetz
Top Agents By Office Award Winners
Gary DePersia recognized as East Hampton Top Producer of the Year.
• Amagansett Top Producer of the Year 2009 - Krae Van Sickle
• Bridgehampton Top Producer of the Year 2009 - Ginger Thoerner
• Bridgehampton Top Producer of the Year 2009 - Susan Breitenbach
• East Hampton Top Producer of the Year 2009 - Gary DePersia
• North Fork Top Producer of the Year 2009 - Sheri Winter Clarry
• Sag Harbor Top Producer of the Year 2009 - Mala Sander
• Shelter Island Top Producer of the Year 2009 - Penelope Moore
• Southampton Top Producer of the Year 2009 - Geoff Hull
• Montauk Top Producer of the Year 2009 - Chris Coleman
• Westhampton Beach Top Producer of the Year 2009 - Martha Lewis
The Corcoran Group, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in New York City
, operates 59 offices with 2,500 sales associates serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Hamptons, the North Fork, Shelter Island, Delray Beach and Palm Beach, FL. The Corcoran Group, www.corcoran.com, is part of NRT LLC, the nation's largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy's company-owned real estate brokerage offices.