Were you a fan of Jessica Biel
's gorgeous Golden Globe
hairstyle? Celebrity hairstylist Adir Abergel, who created the actress' luxurious sleek low slung ponytail, shares how to recreate the style below.
How To Achieve The Look:
The low slung ponytail has an unexpected twist in the back. (Photo: www.instagram.com)
1. Abergel prepped hair for styling while cutting drying time by 50 percent with AQUIS Lisse Luxe Long Hair Towel which quickly wicks away water - hair's natural enemy, to minimize water fatigue, the swelling, stretching and damage of hair.
2. After water is absorbed, use Virtue's Polish Un-Frizz Cream to condition and smooth hair.
3. Create a deep side part following the arch of the brow for precision.
4. Blow dry the hair completely and smooth with the ghd Air Hairdryer then push hair back, tucking behind the ear.
5. Use the new special edition ghd Gold 18K Styler to smooth out the cuticle and lock in the shiny texture.
6. To finish, spray the hair with Virtue Finale Spray for hold before securing the ponytail in place. The hair was accented by black twine wrapping detail.
7. To secure the twine, start 6 inches below the nape of the neck, which creates the faux bob effect in the front.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com