Are you looking for the perfect hairstyle that transitions well from your last namaste to brunch? Take inspiration from Kelly Bensimon
's laid back look from the Wanderlust Festival in Brooklyn.
George Papanikolas styles Kelly Bensimon's locks. (Photo: Michael Simon)
"Kelly and I wanted to choose a look that reflected her love for yoga and her free-spirited personality," shared Celebrity Stylist George Papanikolas. "We embodied this with textured, sculpted waves and loose braids to frame her face - all the while, keeping the look soft and beautiful."
How To Achieve The Look:
1. To prep air dried hair, apply Biolage
R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk to ease the grip of blow dry and nourish.
2. Create a center part and comb around the hair line creating waves and giving the hair direction.
3. Loosely braid a 2-inch section on each side of your part back to the middle of your head and secure them both with small rubber hair ties.
4. Once secured, gently tug at the plaits to loosen the braids to give them a softer look.
5. Spray with Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to give definition then brush the natural air dried waves through to keep them soft.
6. Spray the Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Styling Spray through the hair to maintain frizz and protect from humidity.
7. Finish it off with the Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to set and add texture to the hair.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com