Achieving a good hair day during the dog days of summer can be quite the feat. If you're looking to embrace a laid back look, get inspiration from Ireland Baldwin
's "naturally" styled locks.
"I wanted to recreate the natural beach waves Ireland loves after being in the ocean," shared Celebrity Stylist, George Papanikolas, who created the look with Matrix
R.A.W. Styling. "We embodied her surfer girl personality and natural vibe with simple textured waves, keeping the hair looking soft and beautiful."
How To Achieve The Look:
1. To prep hair, use Biolage R.A.W Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner
2. To prep dry hair, apply Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk to ease the grip of blow dry and nourish.
3. Create a center part and comb around the hair line creating waves and giving the hair direction.
4. Spray with Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to give definition then use a 3/4 inch barrel curling iron to curl hair and brush the waves through to keep them soft.
5. Spray the Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Styling Spray through the hair to maintain frizz and protect from humidity.
6. Finish it off with the Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to set and add texture to the hair.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com