looked radiant on the red carpet of the Golden Globes in a white Vera Wang
gown. While the "Gone Girl" star unfortunately lost out to "Still Alice" actress Julianne Moore
for the award of Best Actress in a Drama, Pike's red carpet style has been a hit with the press. The new mom, who gave birth to her second son with boyfriend Robie Uniacke just five weeks ago, complimented the winter white dress with a sleek bob styled exclusively with Oscar Blandi products.
"We were inspired by the ethereal gorgeous white dress and wanted the hair to be straight and sleek in contrast," noted Stylist Kylee Rae Heath, who created the look. Heath shares her tips on how to achieve the chic hairstyle below.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. On damp hair apply Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse throughout the roots
and spray Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist from mid-shaft through the ends and comb through the hair.
2. Create a deep, straight side part with a tail comb.
3. With a small round brush blow dry hair on a low setting to work shine and volume into the hair.
4. Once the hair is dry, spray Oscar Blandi Dry Heat Protect Spray onto the hair and smooth out the ends with a flat iron. It is key to only hit the ends with the iron to maintain volume at the roots.
5. Apply a small amount of Oscar Blandi Polish Glossing Creme to the ends to polish and to smooth away any flyaways around the part.
6. Tuck the left side behind the ear and spray Oscar Blandi Lacca Medium Hold Hair Spray to finish and add more shine.
For more information about Oscar Blandi products, visit www.ulta.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com