Whether she's running errands or walking the red carpet, mom-to-be Blake Lively
always looks like she just stepped out of the salon with her classic long layers. The look is ideal for any New Year's Eve celebration and Pureology Artistic Ambassador Natasha Sunshine shares her tips on recreating the style here:
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Apply a generous dollop of Colour Stylist Cuticle Polisher shine serum from mid-shaft to ends.
2. Flip head over and blowdry while scrunching until dry.
3. Using a 1 ½" barrel curling iron, grab large pieces (about 2-3" in diameter) and wrap around the iron in a spiral fashion.
4. Change direction on each section and change the height at which you start the curl. (For example, only curl the last 6" inches on some sections, the last 3" on others and some all the way from the root. )
5. Rotate all options to create a natural-looking texture.
6. Scrunch all sections together once done and if necessary, flip head back over and add heat from the dryer to loosen curls.
7. For added shine, add a touch more of Colour Stylist Cuticle Polisher.
For more information about Pureology, visit www.pureology.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com