For the 71st annual Golden Globes, "Girls" star Allison Williams
went for a timeless style with shiny, sleek locks. Celebrity stylist Anthony Campbell, who created the gorgeous look using Wella Professionals
, was inspired by Williams' chic Alexander McQueen
dress. Campbell wanted to create elegant, simple and clean locks.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. First, wash and condition hair with Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Gently towel dry hair, and then add a dollop of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier to prep hair for a controlled look.
3. Blow-dry hair using a large flat brush to achieve pin straight hair. (Note: Make sure your hairdryer isn't too hot, which can cause hair to dry out and break, giving you frizz.)
4. Once hair is completely dry, create a deep side parting for added elegance.
5. Run a flat iron over hair, section by section, finishing off each piece with a light spray of Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray and leave to cool.
6. To finish, add a few drops of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections, which will increase shine to hair for an added pop, without weighing hair down or looking greasy.
For more information visit www.wella.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com