- Wella Professionals
Celebrity Stylist Andy LeCompte
gave Rebecca Romijn
sultry, Brigitte Bardot
-inspired "bedroom" hair for her debut at Heart Truth's Red Dress Fashion Show. Just in time for Valentine's Day, Andy gave us the scoop on Rebecca's look - a style that's perfect for the runway, the red carpet, or a red-hot date!
"Men love hair that they can run their fingers through and that smells delicious, which is why I love Wella Professionals' Care & Styling products. They don't feel stiff or crunchy in your hair, and their scents are heavenly," says LeCompte.
The detailed décolletage of Rebecca's gown guided Andy and Rebecca into choosing a hairstyle that was simple and sexy to compliment the gown. Andy shared with us how her hairstyle was created:
• First, he primed Rebecca's wet hair with Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier to smooth out hair follicles for the ultimate end-look.
• After blowing the hair out with a large round boar bristle brush, he then pinned her hair back in large Velcro rollers for extra flow and volume, letting them sit for 15 minutes.
The detailed décolletage of Rebecca's gown guided Andy. (Courtesy Photo: Devries PR)
• To create fluidity and texture, he lightly brushed out her hair and coated her strands with Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Spray for a matte look and a soft hold.
• Her hair was separated into two sections and softly pin-wheeled the hair to bend her curls for a more irregular curl, pressed the coils with his fingers and then letting the hair down.
• To finish, he back-combed the hair at the root for added volume and then he sprayed the overall look with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray.