New York City
- On Monday, December 12, at the Ziegfeld Theatre in NYC, the cast of the heartfelt drama "We Bought a Zoo" walked the red carpet in style.
Leading actress Scarlett Johansson
exuded retro glamour in a black Dolce & Gabbana
dress while walking arm in arm with co-star Matt Damon
Celebrity hairstylist, Duffy
for Sebastian Professional
, found inspiration from "silver screen sirens who are strong, sexy, independent women," to create Scarlett's structured French rolls.
To Achieve Scarlett's 1950s Inspired Updo, Follow Duffy's Tips
• Wash hair with Sebastian Professional Drench Shampoo and Conditioner for heightened moisture and healthy looking style.
• Towel dry hair and distribute Sebastian Professional Whipped Crème through the lengths of the hair, beginning at the roots
and moving towards the ends. Rough dry the hair until the product is completely absorbed.
• Spritz the hair with Sebastian Professional Potion 9 Lite and use a one-inch curling iron to curl the entire head, starting at the front. Once the hair has cooled, brush through the waves.
• Create a side part and separate the hair into four equal sections around the head, starting at the crown and moving downwards. Backcomb each section and spray the roots with Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus to hold in place.
• Working against the part, twist each section horizontally against the head around both the sides and back, and secure with pins. Allow the wave to show through the front section.
• Finish with Sebastian Professional Trilliant and clean any loose ends or flyaways.
For more information, click here.