- Scaly, rough winter skin is so not sexy! If you're ready to slough off that unsightly layer of skin, LUSH has just what you've been searching for. Exfoliation is your secret weapon against a host of skin concerns, from acne to those stubborn ingrown hairs. Removing the damaged outer layer of skin cells works wonders for the overall health and appearance of your skin. Scrub your way into spring with these must-have skin savers:
• Dark Angels Facial Cleanser
: The nemesis of all blemishes, breakouts and blocked pores, this charcoal-based cleansing scrub absorbs excess oils and exfoliates. With black sugar for a soft scrub to improve circulation and rich avocado oil to soften/nourish - the anti-microbial, deeply cleansing rhassoul mud reduces appearance of pores and removes blackheads, ($11.95).
Buffy Body Butter. (Courtesy Photo: LUSH)
• Buffy Body Butter
: An excellent two-in-one moisturizing and exfoliating formula that contains cocoa and shea butter with ground rice, almonds and aduki beans to exfoliate (and buff away unwanted cellulite), all while in the shower, ($11.95 for 3.3 oz./Vegan).
Sweet Lips Lip Scrub. (Courtesy Photo: LUSH)
• Sweet Lips Lip Scrub: A lip-smacking tasty lip scrub for chocolate fanatics. Vanilla extract keeps your lips moist, castor sugar gently exfoliates, and the rich, deep fragrance of cocoa absolute leaves lips feeling and tasting irresistible. It's Crème Brûlée on your lips - without the calories, ($8.95/Vegan).
• Stepping Stone Foot Scrub
: Perfect to ensure your soles stay beach ready and soft. This pumice and sea salt based foot scrub is packed full of moisturizing cocoa butter and jojoba oil, while lemongrass oil gives a burst of freshness, ($3.95).
Stepping Stone Foot Scrub. (Courtesy Photo: LUSH)
• Ocean Salt Facial And Body Scrub
: Scrub away winter sluggishness with this stimulating, exfoliating facial and body scrub that detoxifies and removes dead skin cells on the surface, leaving the skin glowing. This cream-based scrub is made with both coarse and fine sea salts to help invigorate the skin. ($19.95 for 4.2 oz./$34.95 for 8.8 oz.).