- The Art of Shaving
After-Shave Gel refreshes the skin after shaving. It is recommended for application during humid summer months.
• Every time we shave, a small layer of skin is removed, a process that depletes the skin of moisture.
• Replenishes lost moisture, closes pores, accelerates the healing process and soothes the skin after shaving.
• Moisturizes, rejuvenates and soothes skin, allowing you to shave every day without irritation.
• Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
Available in Unscented, Lavender, Lemon and Sandalwood. (Courtesy Photo: Nike Communications)
• Alcohol-free (after-shaves that contain alcohol can irritate and dry out skin, and cause ingrown hairs).
• Red Marine Algae - Activates the regeneration of the skin and replaces mineral lost during shaving.
• Vitamin C - Anti-oxidant that boots the skin immune system.
• Grape Seed Extract - Anti-aging.
• Available in Unscented, Lavender, Lemon and Sandalwood.
Pricing And Availability
: After-Shave Gel 100ML is available in The Art of Shaving Shops and website, department/specialty stores, high end apothecaries and beauty/grooming websites, and luxury resorts and spas, for a suggested retail price of $35.