Looking for an easy to make, tasty Fourth of July duo? Master Distiller Enrique de Colsa recommends pairing the Tequila Don Julio Blanco
Margarita and Citrus Salad.
Tequila Don Julio Blanco Margarita:
• 1 1/2 oz Tequila Don Julio Blanco
• 3/4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
• 1/2 oz Agave Nectar
1. Combine Tequila Don Julio Blanco, fresh lime juice, and agave nectar into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
2. Strain contents into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
• 3 cups Arugula
• 2 Blood Oranges, sliced
• 2 Navel Oranges, sliced
• 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
• 3 tsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 Lemon
• Salt & Pepper
1. In a large serving bowl, toss together arugula, oranges, walnuts, and olive oil.
2. Just before serving, squeeze fresh lemon juice over the salad and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com