Want to add a fun twist to your Cinco de Mayo fiesta? Brighten up your starters by forgoing traditional salsa for Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Mango Salsa, which pairs well with everything from chips to grilled chicken skewers.
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Mango Salsa:
Total Time: 5 minutes* plus chilling
Yields 4 cups of salsa
• 2 cups chopped
• 2 cups chopped strawberries
• 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
• 1/4 cup Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Sauvignon Blanc
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1. In a medium bowl, combine mango, strawberries, onion, Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Sauvignon Blanc, cilantro, and jalapeno.
2. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
3. Serve with grilled chicken skewers or tortilla chips.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com