Salsa and guacamole go hand in hand, especially when it comes to Cinco de Mayo celebrations. So if you plan on going all out, and Cinco de Mayo does fall on a Friday this year, nothing beats a fresh batch of guac.
Just Spices Guacamole:
• 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
• 1 lime, juiced
• 1 teaspoon Murray River Salt
• 1 teaspoon Just Spices Guacamole Seasoning
• 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
• 3 tablespoons chopped
fresh cilantro (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados.
2. Add lime juice, salt and Just Spices Guacamole Seasoning and mix it together.
3. Optionally, add in chopped tomatoes and cilantro.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately. You can top the guacamole with some extra tomatoes.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com