DIY Holiday Gift: Potato Chip And Sea Salt Mark West Black Chocolate Bark
Potato Chip and Sea Salt Mark West Black Chocolate Bark. (Courtesy Photo)
Prefer to skip the stores and hand make your seasonal presents? This tasty Potato Chip and Sea Salt Mark West Black Chocolate Bark recipe requires just three ingredients and will appeal to anyone that loves a sweet/salty combo.
Potato Chip and Sea Salt Mark West Black Chocolate Bark:
Servings: 4 to 6
• 16 ounces 72% dark chocolate, finely chopped
• 3/4 cup crushed kettle-style potato chips, divided in half
• 1 teaspoon flaky salt (like maldon salt)
1. Place chocolate in a large, heat-proof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth.
2. Remove bowl from heat and stir in half of the potato chips.
3. Spread onto a nonstick pan into a rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle salt over all chocolate, then lightly press the remaining potato chips into the chocolate.
4. Set in a cool place to set for 1-2 hours. Break into pieces and serve.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com