Before watching the New England Patriots take on the Seattle Seahawks, snack on this tasty dip. (Courtesy Photo)
As you start to create your menu for Super Bowl Sunday, make sure to include a dish that you can enjoy during pregame coverage. This delicious, easy-to make dip can be made up to two days before you plan to serve it.
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Roasted Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Pinot Noir Dip:
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
• 1 pound butternut squash, cubed • 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped into large pieces • 3 bulbs garlic, diced • 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp pine nuts plus more for garnish
• 2 tbsp goat cheese plus more for garnish
• 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 1 tbsp Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Noir
• Zest of 1/2 lemon
• Salt and pepper, to taste • Cayenne, to taste • 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375º.
2. Toss first four ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
3. Spread them out on a baking sheet and bake until butternut squash is fork tender, about 30 minutes.
4. Add all ingredients to food processor and pulse until smooth.
5. Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and top with extra pine nuts and goat cheese. Serve warm with crackers, pita or Ciabatta bread.
(Note: If you plan on making in advance, store the dip in an oven proof serving dish and when ready to enjoy, heat for 30 minutes at 375º before serving. At the 25-minute mark, take the dip out and sprinkle goat cheese and pine nuts over top. Put back in the oven on broil for the remaining 5 minutes to toast the pine nuts and warm the goat cheese.)
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
Southrifty Drug is a small, neighborhood pharmacy with limited shelf space, and we have to be very selective about which over-the-counter items we carry. As a result you'll find a no nonsense concentration of very effective, high quality and useful products on our shelves. In this new section, we feature a number of these products that we feel are especially worthy of your consideration.
As the owner’s representative our practice encompasses all aspects of a project from pre-purchase property due diligence, program development iterations, advisement on systems, analyze contracts/vendors, critical path analysis, feasibility and schedule. The strength of our approach is in facilitating organized communication. We strongly analyze all representations and warranties for the protection and benefit of our client.
The Citarella Standard. We’re passionate about sourcing and selling the world’s best seafood. When you order our fresh seafood online, what you receive always reflects the unrivaled standard of our markets. It’s hand-prepared, never frozen, and shipped overnight. 631-283-6600.