Working on your Father's Day menu? If you need a little mixology inspiration, look no further.
Fore! Dad: (Created by Cody Goldstein, Founder of Muddling Memories and Head Bartender at Upholstery Store: Food and Wine)
• 2 parts Tres Agaves Blanco Tequila
• 4 parts Cold Brewed Youthberry Orange Blossom Tea
• 1 1/2 parts Lemon Juice
• 1 part Simple Syrup
• 5 dashes Angostura Bitters
• Splash of Club Soda
• Reindeer Moss, for garnish
Combine Tres Agaves Blanco Tequila, cold brewed tea, lemon juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 5 seconds. Pour into Collins glass with ice and top with soda water. Add 5 dashes of angostura on top and garnish with reindeer moss.
Summer Watermelon Spritzer:
• 2 oz. CÎROC Summer Watermelon
• 6 oz. Soda Water
• Splash of Fresh Watermelon Juice optional
• Large Watermelon Slice, for garnish
• Sprig of Mint, for garnish
• Lime Wheel, for garnish
Add CÎROC Summer Watermelon and soda water into highball glass filled with ice. Gently stir, place large watermelon slice into the glass and garnish top with sprig of mint and lime wheel.
East Breeze: (From The Surf Lodge in Montauk)
• 1.5 oz. Grey Goose
• 1 oz. St-Germain
• .75 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
• .5 oz. Fresh Blackberry Puree
• Mint Sprig, for garnish
Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and strain into a coup or martini glass. Garnish with mint sprig.
Miller's Maker's & Cola: (Created by Chef Newman Miller, Star Hill Provisions, KY)
• 2 parts Maker's Mark Bourbon
• 1-part Cola (Mexican cola preferred, but any cola will work!)
• 1-part Cold Coffee or Cold Brew
• Slice o Lemon, for garnish
Serve in rocks glass over ice and stir.
Brothers & Sisters:
• 2 oz. Convite Mezcal Esencial
• 2 oz. Passionfruit Nectar
• .75 oz. Light Agave Syrup
• 1 dash of Green Habanero Sauce
• Sprinkle of Ground Salt
• Sprinkle of Pepper
• Fresh Mint, for garnish
Shake all ingredients with ice. Strain into glass over ice. Sprinkle ground salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh mint.
Gin Mare Bloody Mare:
• 60ml Gin Mare
• 200ml Tomato Juice
• A few dashes of Tabasco and Perrins sauce
Add all the ingredients to a glass filled with ice and stir.
Partida Raspberry Collins:
• 1 3/4 oz. Partida Blanco Tequila
• 3/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
• 3/4 oz. Agave Nectar (Cut 50/50 with water)
• 8 to 10 Raspberries
• Lemon Twist, for garnish
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain over fresh ice into a highball glass. Top with sparkling water or club soda. Garnish: Lemon twist and 3 Raspberries on a pick
• 50 ml Diplomatico
• 150 ml Ginger Ale
• Orange Zest, for garnish
Add ice to glass add rum and top off with ginger ale to taste. stir gently with a bar spoon. Garnish with orange zest. You can also add rosemary for more complex aromas.
Seagram's Sweet Tea Arnold Palmer:
• 2 oz. of Seagram's Sweet Tea Vodka
• 4 oz. of Lemonade
• Mint, for garnish
• Lemons, for garnish
Combine Seagram's Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade over ice in a highball glass. Stir then garnish with mint and lemon.
Corralejo Tequila Old Fashioned:
• 2 1/2 oz. Corralejo Añejo
• 3/4 oz. Agave Syrup
• 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters
Add all ingredients into a rocks glass with ice. Stir to mix combine ingredients.
Woodford Reserve Spire:
• 1 oz. Woodford Reserve Bourbon
• 2 oz. Lemonade
• 2 oz. Cranberry Juice
• Lemon Twist, for garnish
Add ingredients to mixing glass and stir. Pour over ice. Garnish with a lemon twist.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com