Whip up one of these festive sips to share with holiday guests.
• 2 oz. Brenne French Single Malt Whisky
• 1.5 oz. Ginger Liquor
• 1 oz. fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
• Candied Ginger, for garnish
• Lemon Twist, for garnish
Shake with ice, serve up. garnish with candied ginger and a lemon twist.
Christmas in July:
• 1 oz. Denizen Aged White Rum
• 1 oz. Denizen Merchant's Reserve
• 3/4 oz. Coconut Cinnamon Syrup*
• 1/2 oz. Lime Juice
• Mint Sprig, for garnish
• Toasted Coconut, for garnish
• fresh Grated Nutmeg, for garnish
Swizzle in julep tin and garnish with mint sprig, toasted coconut, and fresh grated nutmeg. (Coconut Cinnamon Syrup: 1 cup toasted coconut, 2 cinnamon sticks, 1 cup demerara sugar, 1 cup water. Combine ingredients on stove and simmer until sugar has dissolved.)
Jack the Spy:
• 1 1/4 oz. Rye Whiskey
• 1 oz. Croft 10 Year Tawny Port
• 1/2 oz. Aperol
• Lemon Peel, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass. Stir thoroughly and strain over a big cube in a double rocks and garnish with a wide lemon peel.
SVEDKA A Present, For Me?:
• 1 1/2 parts SVEDKA Vodka
• 11/2 parts White Crème de Cacao
• 1 part Peppermint Schnapps
• 1 part Heavy Cream
• Peppermint sticks, for garnish
Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker over ice, shake and strain into Martini glass. Garnish with crushed peppermint stick on the rim or with a whole peppermint stick.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com