Planning a Cinco de Mayo fiesta? Use one of these tasty sips as a signature cocktail.
Basil Paloma. (Courtesy Photo)
• 1.5 oz. Roca Patrón Silver
• .5 oz. Mezcal
• .75 oz. Rosemary-Lime Cordial
• Rosemary Sprig, for garnish
Combine ingredients in a mixing glass and stir to chill. Strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with rosemary sprig.
• 2 parts Hornitos® Black Barrel® Tequila
• 1 1/4 parts fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
• 1 part fresh Lime Juice
• 1/2 part Simple Syrup
• 1 dash Angostura® bitters
• Basil Sprigs, for garnish
• Grapefruit Slice, for garnish
Lightly muddle 2-3 basil sprigs in a shaker. Add remainder of ingredients into the shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice. Garnish with a basil sprig and grapefruit slice.
Ghost Margarita. (Courtesy Photo)
• 1 1⁄2 oz. Ghost Tequila
• 1 oz. Lemon Juice
• 1⁄2 oz. Agave
• Splash Orange Juice
Shaken and served on the rocks.
Hibiscus Pineapple Margarita:
Hibiscus Pineapple Margarita. (Courtesy Photo)
• 2 parts Altos Plata
• 1 part Pineapple Juice
• 2 spoons Hibiscus Syrup
• Carmeled Chilli, for garnish
Build all the ingredients into a shaker with ice. Double strain into a coup glass Garnish with carmeled chilli.
Most Interesting Margarita:
Most Interesting Margarita. (Courtesy Photo)
Woodbridge PinotGrita. (Courtesy Photo)
• 1 oz. Astral Tequila
• 1 oz. Sombra Mezcal
• .75 oz. fresh Lime Juice
• .5 oz. Agave Nectar
• Salt, for garnish
• Lime, for garnish
Shake with ice. Strain pour over fresh ice, garnish with salt and lime.
• 3 cups Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio
• 3/4 cup frozen Limeade Concentrate
• 1/2 cup fresh squeezed Orange Juice
• 3 cups Ice
• Lime Wedges, for garnish
• Salt, for garnish
Combine Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio, limeade and orange juice in blender. Slowly add ice until all ingredients are well-combined. Pour into 4 salt-rimmed glasses, and garnish with lime wedge (optional)
Hell on Wheels: (Created by Miguel Aranda, Boticarios)
Hell on Wheels. (Courtesy Photo)
• 2 oz. Sombra Mezcal
• .5 oz ITALICUS Rosolio di Bergamotto
• .33 oz fresh Lime Juice
• .5 oz Agave Syrup
• Several dashes Habanero Tincture
• Habanero Pepper, for garnish
Place all the ingredients into a shaker, add ice and shake well. Strain into a hollowed-out red bell pepper and garnish with a habanero pepper.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com