Clos du Bois Spooky Spice. (Courtesy Photo)
Inviting a group of your closest zombies, witches, and other ethereal kindred spirits over for a hauntingly entertaining Halloween Monster Mash? Make sure you've got your wickedly appetizing cocktail options covered with these spooky sips.
Berry Transfusion: (Created by Masa Urushido of Saxon + Parole)
• 1 1/2 parts Ménage à Trois Berry Vodka
• 3/4 part fresh Lemon Juice
• 1/4 part Crème de Cassis
• 1/2 part of Beet Grenadine*
• Gooseberries, for garnish
• Mint, for garnish
Shake vodka, lemon juice and crème de cassis with ice and strain into a stemless wine glass filled with crushed ice. Top with beet grenadine. Garnish with gooseberries and mint.
• 1/2 cup of Concentrated Beet Juice
Jose Cuervo Ready To Drink Grapefruit Tangerine Margarita. (Courtesy Photo)
• 1 1/2 cups of Pomegranate Juice
• 2 cups of Sugar
Directions: Heat and reduce until the mixture becomes a syrup.
Clos du Bois Spooky Spice:
• 1 cup Clos du Bois Cabernet Sauvignon
• 3-4 tablespoons Orangecello
• 1 cup Orange Juice, freshly squeezed
• Juice of 1 whole Lemon, freshly squeezed
Mix all ingredients together as a batch. Shake a singular serving with ice and top off with a cinnamon stick and a maraschino cherry.
Jose Cuervo Ready To Drink Grapefruit Tangerine Margaritas:
• Jose Cuervo Ready To Drink Grapefruit Tangerine Margaritas Mix
Black Cauldron. (Courtesy Photo)
Add Jose Cuervo Ready To Drink Grapefruit Tangerine Margaritas to shaker with ice. Shake and pour into glass.
• 2 oz. 1800® Coconut
• 3 slices Papaya
• 1/4 oz. Honey
• Pinch of Basil
• 1/4 Lime
Add all ingredients to shaker. Shake and strain into highball glass. Garnish with basil sprig.
• 1 1/2 parts Hornitos® Black Barrel® Tequila
• 3/4 part fresh Lemon Juice
• 1/4 part Sage Simple Syrup
• 2 dashes Angostura® Bitters
• 1 capsule activated Charcoal
Combine equal parts sugar and water with 3-5 sage sprigs and bring to a boil to create sage simple syrup. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with a lemon slice.
Casa Crawler and Witches Brew. (Courtesy Photos)
• 2 oz. Casamigos Blanco
• 1 oz. fresh Lemon Juice
• 1 oz. Real Blueberry Purée
• 8-10 Mint Leaves
Combine all ingredients into tin shaker. Add ice. Shake vigorously for 8-10 seconds. Fine strain into collins glass. Add ice. Garnish with pop rocks, mint sprig, and 2-3 sour gummy worms.
Wicked Red Punch:
Wicked Red Punch. (Courtesy Photo)
Pumpkin Spice Negroni. (Courtesy Photo)
• 1 750-ml bottle of HobNob Wicked Red
• 1 1/2 cups Spiced Rum
• 3 cups freshly squeezed Orange Juice
• 2 Oranges, zested
• 1 teaspoon ground Ginger
• 1 Cinnamon Stick
• 2 tablespoons simple Syrup
• 1 Lime, zested
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and let sit, refrigerated for at least an hour before. If available, add one large block of ice to the bowl. Stir well before serving. Add a sugar rim and an orange slice garnish
Pumpkin Spice Negroni:
• 1 oz. Campari
• 1 oz. Bulldog Gin
• 3/4 oz. Frangelico
• 1/2 oz. Pumpkin Puree Infused Syrup
• Egg White
Combine all ingredients and dry shake. Reshake with ice and strain into a small pumpkin (or coupe). Garnish with a light dusting of cinnamon and pumpkin seeds.
Effen® Blood Orange Connection:
• 1 1/4 parts Effen® Blood Orange Vodka
• 3/4 part Courvoisier® VS Cognac
• 1/2 part Simple Syrup
• 1/2 part Fresh Lemon Juice
• Orange Twist, for garnish
Combine ingredients in Boston Shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini cocktail glass with sugared rum. Garnish with orange twist.
Spider's Kiss and Effen® Blood Orange Connection. (Courtesy Photos)
• 1 part Pinnacle® Original Vodka
• 1 part Midori® Melon Liqueur
• fresh Lemon Juice
• Chocolate Syrup, for garnish
• Orange Slice, for garnish
Draw a chocolate web into a martini glass and place in the refrigerator to chill. Combine Midori®, Pinnacle® Vodka, and lemon juice in a shaker and strain into glass. Garnish with a chocolate dipped orange slice.
Pumpkin Patch: (Created by The Liquor Cabinet @ The Gregory Hotel)
Pumpkin Patch. (Courtesy Photo)
• 2 parts Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Select
• 2 dashes Maple Syrup
• 1/2 part Pumpkin Butter
• Squeeze of a quarter Lemon
• Dash of Allspice Liqueur
Shake ingredients over ice until shaker is frosty. Strain into coupe.
Bacardí Bat Magic:
• 1.5 parts Bacardí Black
• .5 part Fresh Lime Juice
• .5 part Simple Syrup
• Dark Beer
• 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
Combine Bacardí Black, lime juice, simple syrup and bitters in a shaker filled with ice, shake, strain into an ice filled pint glass, then fill with dark beer. Garnish with an Orange Slice.
Bacardí Bat Magic. (Courtesy Photo)