Stuck Inside Because Of Hurricane Joaquin? That’s Okay Because National Vodka Day Has Arrived
The Stoli Mule. (Courtesy Photo)
With Hurricane Joaquin expected to make it a wet weekend in the Hamptons, stay inside and get cozy by the fire as you celebrate National Vodka Day on Sunday, October 4th.
New Peach Fuzz and Pinnacle Caramel Agave Cooler. (Courtesy Photos)
1. The Stoli Mule:
• 2 parts Stoli Vodka (Note: Cocktail can be customized with Stoli flavor of preference)
• 1/2 part fresh Lime Juice
• 3 parts Stoli Ginger Beer
Add all the ingredients to a Moscow Mule mug or highball glass filled with ice and garnish with a lime wheel.
2. Pinnacle Caramel Agave Cooler:
• 1 part Pinnacle Salted Caramel Vodka
• 1 part Hornitos Anejo Tequila
• 1 part DeKuyper
Creme de Cocoa Dark Liqueur
Pour spirits over ice or mix with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass that has been drizzled with caramel sauce.
3. New Peach Fuzz:
• 2 parts New Amsterdam
• 1/2 parts Pineapple Juice
• 1/2 parts Pomegranate Juice
• Club Soda
Combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker, except for club soda. Shake with ice. Strain into ice filled highball glass. Top with club soda. Garnish with candied ginger or lime wedge.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com