The start of awards season is here and in honor of Hollywood's big night, here are three cocktails inspired by a few of the nominees.
Shimmer is the New Orange. (Courtesy Photo)
• 2 oz. Santera Anejo
• 1 oz. Vermouth
• 2 dash bitters
• Lemon Peel for garnish
Combine all ingredients and stir well over ice. Garnish with lemon peel.
The Marty-Rita Kann:
• 1.5 oz. 1800 Reposado
• 1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
• .5 oz. Fino Sherry
• .5 oz. Maraschino Liqueur
Shake with ice and strain into an ice-filled Old Fashioned glass. Top with soda water and garnish with a grapefruit twist.
Shimmer is the New Orange:
The Marty-Rita Kann. (Courtesy Photo)
• 1/2 oz. Viniq Glow Shimmery Liqueur
• 1/2 oz. Low-calorie Sparkling Pomegranate Juice
• 4 oz. Barefoot Bubbly Berry Fusion Sparkling Wine
• Orange twist for garnish
• Dragon Fruit wheel for garnish
Chill all ingredients 2 hours prior to mixing. Build in glass and stir. Garnish with an extra-long orange twist and a dragon fruit wheel.