St. Patrick’s Day: Cocktails To Smile About
Originally Posted: March 05, 2012
The Kiwi Smash. (Courtesy Photo: Rogers & Cowan)
- Everyone's favorite boozy holiday is around the corner, and here are some St. Patrick's Day cocktails to help celebrate!
• 1.5 oz. Vodka
• Half a kiwi
• 3 White grapes
• Dash of Cointreau
• 2 oz. Cascal
Muddle kiwi and grapes in bottom of mixing glass. Add ice. Pour in vodka and Cointreau and shake hard. Fine strain into a highball glass over ice and top off with Cascal Crisp White. Garnish with 3 white grapes in a highball glass. This drink is light and refreshing! The Kiwi Smash is made with Cascal Crisp White which has notes of pear, apricot, and magnolia, perfect for St. Patrick's Day and the first day of spring!
illy Pot o' Gold
• 1 can illy issimo
• 10 fresh raspberries
• White Chocolate Sauce
The Blarney Stone. (Courtesy Photo: Rogers & Cowan)
Put two cups of ice in blender. Add one can of illy issimo Latte Macchiato. Add 10 fresh raspberries. Add 35cc White Chocolate Sauce. Blend for 45 seconds until smooth.
The Blarney Stone
• 2 oz. Sobieski
Bizon Grass Vodka
• Apple Juice
Pour Sobieski Bizon Grass vodka into a highball glass with ice. Add apple juice. Stir and Serve.
Sin-Presso - Sobieski's Twist on the Irish Coffee
• 1 part Sobieski Cynamon Vodka
• 2 parts Espresso
• Serve hot or cold in a shot glass Top with whipped cream.
The Pot of Gold
• 2 oz. Sobieski Bizon Grass Vodka
• 4 oz. Tonic Water
• Combine in a tall glass with ice. Garnish with lemon spiral.