’Texas-Style’ Bloody Mary For Game Day
Originally Posted: January 29, 2011
- Super Bowl
XLV is heading south to the Lonestar State this winter and just in time for big game celebrations, Bakon Vodka fans have come up with tips for creating the ultimate "Texas-style" Bloody Mary. Perfect for drinking day and night, Maxim Magazine
called the Bakon Mary the "best Sunday-football-watching Bloody Mary ever." Think big, bold and spicy - these recipe additions will bring a little southern heat to your football party, wherever you reside.
Bakon Vodka's 'Texas-Style' Bloody Mary
• 1½ oz. Bakon Vodka in a pint glass filled with ice. • Make it a big one - it's Texas after all.
• Fill glass with tomato juice
• 1 dash each of celery salt and ground black pepper
• 2-4 dashes each of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco
• 1/8 tsp. horseradish
Now for the 'Texan' additions (we recommend not all at once!).
• Add a dash of Dublin Dr. Pepper for BBQ flavor without the sauce.
• Garnish with banana pepper, jalapeno pepper, and splash of lime.
• Add a tsp. of your favorite hickory flavored BBQ sauce.
• Garnish with beef brisket on a skewer.
• Add a ½ cup of Lonestar Beer.
Shake and pour into a salt-rimmed pint glass. Enjoy your Bakon-creation.
For more information go to www.bakonvodka.com