Liquid Leftover Recipe From Grey Goose
Originally Posted: November 20, 2010
Grey Goose L’Orange Sweet Indulgence. (GG)
- Grey Goose Master Mixologist Nick Mautone
has thought of a creative way to enjoy some liquid leftovers with the Grey Goose L'Orange Sweet Indulgence cocktail.Full of sweet and spicy seasonal flavor, you'll be thankful for this cocktail with the first sip!
Grey Goose L'Orange Sweet Indulgence
• 1 ½ parts Grey Goose L'Orange Flavored Vodka
• ½ part Vanilla Brandy or Liqueur
• 1 part lime juice
• ¼ part maple or simple syrup
• ¼ part molasses
• 1 tbsp. roasted or mashed sweet potato
In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, place the syrup, molasses and sweet potato. Muddle gently. Add the ice and the remaining ingredients. Shake vigorously. Double-strain into a glass and garnish. Tip:
Try using your Thanksgiving sweet potato leftovers!