This holiday season, if you're looking for a new recipe to feature during a seasonal gathering, try this Asian inspired twist on turkey.
Lee Kum Kee's Roasted Stuffed Turkey Roll:
• 1 2.5 lb turkey breast
• 1 cup assorted mushrooms (chopped)
• 1/2 cup spinach leaves (chopped)
• 1/4 cup rolled oats
• 1 tbsp flour
• 1/4 cup white wine or vodka
• 3 shallots (chopped)
• 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
• 3 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Char Siu Sauce
• 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Flavored Sauce
• 1 tbsp dijon mustard
1. Horizontally halve the turkey breast.
2. Pound with the back of a knife or meat mallet to obtain two big flat pieces of meat.
3. Mix the meat with Marinade.
4. Use 1 Tbsp oil to sauté garlic and shallots, add mushrooms, and stir-fry well.
5. Drizzle wine or vodka.
6.Add spinach and toss well with rolled oats to form the filling.
7. Sprinkle some flour onto both sides of meat, arrange filling on top, roll and tie up.
8. Repeat this step to make another roll.
9. Pan-fry the meat rolls in 1 Tbsp oil until golden.
10. Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 20 minutes until cooked through.
11. Cut into slices to serve.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com