Add Some Jamaican Flair To Your Thanksgiving Meal With Coconut Oil Roasted Carrots, Parsnips And Sweet Potatoes
Coconut Oil Roasted Carrots, Parsnips and Sweet Potatoes. (Courtesy Photo)
This Thanksgiving, Grace Foods, a division of Grace Kennedy, is adding some Jamaican flair to your traditional holiday meal. For an easy to make side dish, try their Coconut Oil Roasted Carrots, Parsnips and Sweet Potatoes recipe, which features all natural, cold pressed Coconut Oil made from 100 percent pure Coconut Water.
Coconut Oil Roasted Carrots, Parsnips and Sweet Potatoes:
• 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cut into medium sized cubes
• 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
• 1 large parsnip, peeled cut into matchsticks
• 2-3 tablespoons Grace Virgin Coconut Oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash, peel and cut all vegetables.
3. Place all of them into a large bowl and drizzle on 3 tablespoons coconut oil, salt and pepper.
4. Lay vegetables onto a baking sheet.
5.Bake vegetables for 15-20 minutes until fork tender.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com