Email Setup - Windows Vista Mail
- Open Windows Vista Mail
- Go to the Tools menu and select 'Accounts...'
- Click 'Add...'
- Select E-mail Account, Click 'Next'
- Enter your Display Name (i.e: John Smith), Click 'Next'
- Enter your E-Mail address (i.e: firstname.lastname@example.org), Click 'Next'
- Select POP3 as your Incoming e-mail server type
Enter mail.hamptons.com as Incoming mail (POP3) server
Enter your Outgoing e-mail server (SMTP) name and information
- Enter your full email address into the E-mail username field
Enter your password into the Password field
- Click the "Finish" button to return to your account list.
- Congratulations you have finished the setup of your email account!