Click the 'Tools' menu, and select 'Account Settings'
Click on the 'Email' tab and click on the 'new' button.
Next select 'Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP' and click 'Next.'
On the Auto Account Setup window check the 'Manually configure server settings or additional server types' and click 'Next'.
Select 'Internet E-mail' option and click 'Next.'
- Enter 'Your Name' as you want it to appear.
- Enter your full E-mail Address in the E-mail Address field.
- Select 'POP3'
- Enter your Incoming mail (POP3) Server as mail.hamptons.com
- Enter your Outgoing mail (SMTP) Server
- Enter your full E-mail Address in the Account name field.
- Enter your E-mail Password in the password field
- Click on More Settings...
- Click on the 'Outgoing Server' tab.
- Check 'My outgoing server (SMTP) Requires Authentication' if your internet provider requires it
- Click on 'OK'
Click the 'Test Account Settings' button and you should see all items with green check marks... Click the 'close' Button to close the test window.
Click 'OK' to save your settings.
Click 'Finish' to close the setup wizard.
Congratulations you have finished the setup of your email account!