- The real estate industry across the Hamptons and North Fork is big business when it comes to rentals, especially when the price tag can be upwards of $500,000 for the summer season. That translates to nice commissions for brokers.
- If you are one of the lucky ticket holders who will see the Seattle Seahawks take on the Denver Broncos at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey, you can arrive in style with one of their extravagant transportation packages.
- Gurneys Inn Resort Spa is the only seawater spa in the continental United States. With its indoor Olympic size saltwater pool, roman baths, full gym and much more, Gurneys offers everything you could want for a relaxing getaway.
- Hamptons' summer resident, Steven Spielberg, will head the 2013 Cannes Film Festival jury from his 282 foot yacht. For those without that invite, there are many other reasons to head to the Cote d'Azur.
- Gurney's Inn Resort and Spa is not only giving lovers the opportunity to renew their vows of love beneath a heavenly sky, but also in view of one of the Hamptons' most beautiful ocean vistas, no matter their sexual persuasion or non-traditional concept of marriage.