- "We are pleased to be partnering with Port Jefferson, Hampton Jitney and the Bridgeport-Port Jefferson Ferry to offer service between Manhattan, Port Jefferson and the Hamptons," said Jim Barker, President of Seastreak.
- Several doors down from the Fontainebleau Hotel, where their parents once took them to see Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland and Dean Martin, Thompson Hotels has recreated Miami Mid Century glamour.
- "In our classic beach town there are many adventurous and simple, fun activities to entertain kids - from fishing and surfing to pony riding and candy stores," said Laraine Creegan, Montauk Chamber of Commerce Executive Director.
- When one thinks of legendary hotels The Breakers must be considered in the rarefied air of truly iconic and historic American properties like The Plaza in New York or The Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angles.
- In December 2014, Fannie Mae published a national survey which included some interesting findings. But what does all that mean for the Hamptons market? For the East End point of view I asked several Hamptons brokers for their views on the 2015 market.
- Much discussion has been made of late regarding the issue of the rental activities of the online antics of the Internet website, Airbnb. Hamptons.com investigated how this effects rentals in the Hamptons.
- "Prices begin to plummet after Labor Day and not only can you find great deals during the shoulder season, but the amount of vacationers is substantially less," said FlipKey's Vice President of Marketing, Eric Horndahl. "You might end up having the beach all to yourself."