Multi-Media Account Executive
Hamptons Online, the leading new media company in the Hamptons, located in Southampton, NY, is seeking high-energy, connected, social-media savvy, Multi-Media Sales Executives with strong knowledge of advertising and marketing to join our team. We are looking for self-motivated, creative individuals with the ability to develop and implement marketing strategies for digital advertising, mobile platforms, website development, print products, and event sponsorship.
Your objective is to sell new business to direct advertisers, agencies, and web publishers as well as to manage existing key relationships. You will be expected to be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies. You will be supported by the client services infrastructure of a successful company with over 20 years in business on the East End. We have a very comfortable, corporate culture. We're looking for hard workers willing to put in extra time and effort while being part of a casual and fun working environment. If you love the hunt of bringing in new clients and closing business, this job is for you.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has:
- A minimum of three years sales experience, preferably with a media organization, web development firm, or internet sales industry.
- Deep knowledge and affinity for the media marketing landscape including digital and traditional.
- Specific knowledge of digital ad models, pricing, products, research, and analytics.
- Great organizational and excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- A proven track record of sales achievements and is able to work independently while effectively managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
Responsibilities include: Forecasting, selling internet and print products, developing event sponsorship opportunities, growing existing accounts, and developing new business.
This is a regular, full-time position that offers a base salary and a competitive incentive program. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and paid vacation.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Nicole B. Brewer, Executive Editor & Publisher, 33 Flying Point Road - Suite 205, Southampton, NY 11968, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join the Hamptons' leading online media company!
Hamptons.com is accepting applications from intelligent and energetic college students and recent graduates with excellent writing and video skills for its 2014 editorial and video internship programs.
Interns work on a part-time, unpaid basis for three to five months and receive highly practical experience in story conceptualization, critical reading and analysis, research, fact checking, editorial writing and collaborative work as part of the general workings of a regional new media publication. Each intern works closely with an editor on one section of the magazine, takes part in the creation of the publicationís content, and is encouraged to generate ideas and creatively contribute to the overall concept.
College credit available, coordinated with your university or college internship program. If you are interested in working for Hamptons.com as an Editorial or Video Intern, you will emerge from the program with several real-world tools.
The ideal candidate must:
- Live within easy commute of the East End area, car and camera required.
- Have a clear knowledge of the inner workings of a new media editorial department.
- Be interested in a collaborative experience in working with editorial team members.
- Adaptability in research, conceptualization and writing style to suit a niche demographic.
- Applicants must be able to present a portfolio of polished, actual editorial contribution.
- Computer skills a must, experience with PhotoShop a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to, creating and developing original articles on a weekly basis, photography of various events, photo management, layout assistance, assorted production details, contributions to social networking and marketing efforts, production and administrative support.
Video Interns will be responsible for the shooting, editing, and delivery of a final product. When assisting lead videographer, Video interns will set up and break down video equipment, manage second camera and microphones, shoot and edit video as necessary, and coordinate talent. Video Interns will also post videos online to various sources.
To apply please send a resume, three samples of your work, and cover letter to Nicole B. Brewer, Executive Editor & Publisher, 33 Flying Point Road - Suite 205, Southampton, NY 11968, or via email at email@example.com