- "So many artists on the East End have once again contributed their time, talent and singular creativity to produce these unique works of portable art for this most worthy cause," Benefit Chair Arlene Bujese noted.
- "I think it's just a really great way to be part of a fundraiser that's going to a program that really encourages young girls to be active and healthy. It's in line with message of what i-tri is trying to accomplish," Piampiano said about the Ride and Wine.
- "The Montauk Village Association is Montauk's oldest non-profit civic organization," members of the Montauk Village Association noted. "It is our mission to preserve Montauk's unique beauty."
- "The Hamptons is defined by its world class beaches and coastal waters and I'm blessed to be able to serve as an independent scientist/advocate for their protection," said Kevin McAllister, Founder and President of Defend H2O.
Within The Hedges
- "We're looking at how the needs of the community will be growing and changing through the coming years," Chaloner explained. "The population continues grow at a sure and steady pace."
For The Cause
- "When Lisa and Richard Perry and I first dreamed up this event seven years ago, we were determined to find an organization that would use the funds in the best way," Maria Baum reflected.