The Clintons came to the Hamptons and were spotted dining at Nick & Toni's and Almond while Bradley Cooper
, Ben Barnes, Bob Balaban
, Ron Rifkin and Susan Sarandon
were in the Hamptons for an advanced screening of "The Words" and post recepetion held at Georgica Restaurtant and Lounge.
• The Clinton's were spotted dining at iconic Hamptons restaurant Nick & Toni's in East Hampton on Tuesday night with Terry McCullough (former head of the Democratic National Committee), his wife and another couple. The group sat right in front of the woodburning oven with security detail at the table next to them. Bill enjoyed the salmon and Hillary the wood oven roasted chicken. Before departing Bill worked a few tables greeting fans. The Clintons also stopped by Almond in Bridgehampton.
Sean Avery led a Flywheel class to raise money for the No Child Goes Hungry organization. (Photo: Mia McDonald)
• Nick & Toni's
was the place to eat. On Tuesday night Peter Brant and Stephanie Seymour stopped by and on Wednesday Alec Baldwin
dined on the patio with eight people and dined again on Friday with nine people dining on the patio and Sunday night with his wife Hilaria, in the back room. Thursday night Bob Balaban dined in the front room while Howard Stern
and Beth Ostrosky dined on the Porch. On Friday, Paul McCartney
and Nancy Shevell dined with eight friends in the back room on pastas and vegetarian dishes. Ralph Lauren
dined at Nick & Toni's on Friday also with two friends and his wife in the front. Saturday Billy Joel
rode out on his motorcycle with his girlfriend and sat on the patio and on Sunday Rufus Wainwright
dined late after his show at Guild Hall
• Liv Tyler
was spotted enjoying a little dinner with her son and a friend at at La Fondita
in Amagansett on Wedensday night. They enjoyed tacos and a salad.
• Giada de Laurentiis of Food Network fame, from her show Everyday Italian, enjoyed a sunny afternoon at Muse in the Harbor (16 Main Street, Sag Harbor, NY 11963) in the Hamptons in a tunic and flip-flops eating sweet pea Parmesan soup, fruits de la Muse insalata with salmon while her friend had the watermelon salad.
• EBOOST and Flywheel partnered togetger for the No Sag in Sag Harbor benefit. Sean Avery led the charity Flywheel class at the Sag Harbor studio on Saturday which raised $5,000 for No Child Goes Hungry.
• Bradley Cooper, Ben Barnes, Bob Balaban, Ron Rifkin and Susan Sarandon stopped by the post reception of the Hamptons screening of "The Words" at Georgica Restaurant and Lounge.
• L.A. Reid was toasted at the Social Life estate on Saturday for his August cover. The X Factor judge and record executive was joined by Sonja Morgan
, Prudential Douglas Elliman
's Howard Lorber and Social Life Magazine's publisher Justin Mitchell
. Rocker Madame Mayhem sung for the crowd.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com