- Restaurants in the Hamptons were filled with celebrity sightings this week. Bostwick's Chowder House
was a celebrity hotspot with sightings of Cameron Diaz
and Bobby Flay
and Nick & Toni's
was a celeb favorite as well with Alana Stewart, Alec Baldwin
and Hilaria enjoying a meal. The legendary Rev Run
and DJ Ruckus
brought their exclusive DJ duo act to SL East
on Saturday for a one-night only special performance.
Guests enjoy the Ponies at The Players Club event. (Courtesy Photo)
On Thursday, Lyss Stern
, Carolyn Levinbook, Joanna Feffer, and Morgan Shara hosted the inaugural Ponies at The Players Club
. The family friendly event which took place at Hamptons Players
Club featured a screening of Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked and pipe cleaner crafts with Wendy the Pipe Cleaner Lady.
• Star Jones
was spotted eating lunch with friends Tuesday at Muse in the Harbor
in Sag Harbor. She feasted on one of the restaurant's biggest sellers, Mussels a la Muse.
• Cameron Diaz enjoyed a mid-afternoon lunch on Wednesday at Bostwick's Chowder House in East Hampton with three friends. Dining alfresco, the group split an order of New England clam chowder and steamers. For her main course, Diaz enjoyed a lobster roll and a few bites of her fellow diner's fish n' chips.
• Bobby Flay was spotted dining solo at also at Bostwick's on Wednesday night. Flay enjoyed the steamers and a lobster roll, his Bostwick's favorites, at the bar.
• On Saturday night the legendary Rev Run and DJ Ruckus brought their exclusive DJ duo act to SL East on Saturday for a one-night only special performance.
• On Sunday night, Alana Stewart dined with two friends at Nick & Toni's
in East Hampton while Alec Baldwin and Hilaria enjoyed a quiet dinner for two at a separate table.
• New York Knick Jason Kidd
enjoyed Sunday brunch at 75 Main
in Southampton with his wife, son and a couple of friends.
• Katie Lee
stopped in the Soft Serve Fruit Co
. at the Hampton Coffee Company
• DJ Cassidy
was spotted dining with some friends at the new Hamptons hotspot Sotto Sopra
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com