Get your picnic basket and beach chair ready because Greenport's Dances in the Park series is set to debut. The free Monday night concerts on the lawn in Mitchell Park will begin at 7:30 p.m.
The 2017 Lineup:
• July 3: No Request Band (Rock'n Party)
• July 10: Swan Live (Soul, Motown)
• July 17: Bobby Nathan Band (Cool, Classic, Entertainment)
• July 24: Southbound (Keepin' it Country)
• July 31: Abrazos Orchestra (Afro-Latino, Salsa)
• August 7: Blue Moon Rising (Rock'n Blues with a Twist)
• August 14: Winston Irie (Roots, Reggae)
• August 21: The Vendettas (Retro that Rocks)
• August 28: Gene Casey and The Lonesharks (Maximum, Rhythm and Twang)
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.