- Peconic Landing will open their unique outdoor sculpture garden exhibit on the grounds of historic Brecknock Hall. The Peconic Landing Resident Art Committee will host a reception on Saturday, June 28, 2014 at 3:00 pm at Brecknock Hall.
- The Alex Ferrone Photography Gallery will host the work of award-winning photographers Matt Clark and Mike DiRenzo in their new exhibit, Swells & Swirls, featuring photographs of various landscapes and waterscapes.
- "I started this local gallery after approached with the challenge of creating unique pieces of art on barn board for Shinn Vineyards," said Julia King, founder of Pop! Up Art Gallery at Shinn Estate Vineyards.
- "I would like to express my gratitude to my community for the support, it's just amazing what you can accomplished when people with the desired to improved other people lives come together," noted Jazmin Carrillo, founder of Programa Sueños.
- "I am very grateful for all the support that the community has given Programa Sueños and I am looking forward on having a night where I can personally share our story with them," expressed Programa Sueños founder and Love Lane Kitchen's Jazmin Carrillo.
- The historic Suffolk Theater in Riverhead was packed this past Friday for the Kick-Off Party to this year's Live-on-the-Vine/Long Island Winterfest celebration. Hamptons.com is once again pleased to be a supporting media sponsor of Long Island Winterfest.
- LongHouse Reserve will be hosting a garden tour at the home of Dennis Schrader and Bill Smith and a winery tour of the Shinn Estate Vineyards on Thursday, September 12 starting at 10:00am.
- Peconic water sports located on Preston's Dock hopes to create a surge of excitement in Greenport this summer by offering wakeboarding, surfing, tubing, and waterskiing lessons to anyone who wants to learn.
- The Hallockville Museum Farm will host the 4th annual Long Island Fleece and Fiber Fair May 18-19, 2013, featuring demonstrations of shearing, wool dying, spinning, weaving, sheep herding, and other related activities.
- Peconic Bay Medical Health System received its largest philanthropic gift to date from the Louis Feil Charitable Lead Annuity Trust, a gift of $5 million to the Capital Fund for the creation of the Manorville Ambulatory Campus.