Is your closet filled to the brim with print upon Lilly Pulitzer
print? If so, or you just love a good Lilly look, then you'll adore their new collaboration with Snapchat.
"The collaboration is focused on offering our customers a fun unique experience, built off our infamous prints, designed to engage her in-store," shared Jane Schoenborn-Paradis, Vice President of Creative Communications at Lilly Pulitzer. "Surprise, surprise, our millennial customer is very active on Snapchat, and Lilly Pulitzer has a 95 percent user engagement rate on the platform."
The partnership allows users to add custom Lilly printed geofilters to their Snapchat feed. "The geofilters launched on Sunday, June 21st and have been a success; our customers are completely delighted," noted Schoenborn-Paradis. Lilly Pulitzer is the first fashion brand to create custom printed geofilters with Snapchat, offering customers a unique shopping experience with immediate feedback. Who needs the "Fashion Police
" when you have your Snapchat friends?
Instructions to get the Lilly filter on Snapchat:
1. Visit a Lilly Pulitzer store or their Shop at The Breakers
2. Open up the Snapchat app. Make sure to say yest to enabling your location settings.
3. Take a photo in the Snapchat app.
4. Swipe side to side to see the available filters. If you swipe left, the Lilly filter will be first and if you swipe right it will be last after the default time/temperature filters. By being in one of Lilly's stores, the filter will automatically pop up as an option.
5. From there, it's just like any other snap. You can send it to a select group of friends, post it to your Snapchat story for all of your friends to view for the next 24 hours or just save it to your phone. Anyone is welcome to snap to the brand at "Lilly_Pulitzer."
6. Repeat Steps 3 to 5 as much as you want.
So, the next time you're at one of Lilly's corporate stores or location in The Breakers Palm Beach, make sure to create your own printed geofilter, which will link to your phone automatically.
Lilly Pulitzer is located at 55 Newtown Lane in East Hampton. For more information call 631-907-9112 or visit www.lillypulitzer.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com