Dad’s Guide To Pregnancy For Dummies®
Originally Posted: January 04, 2011
Southampton - When it comes to pregnancy, dads' roles have changed so much in the past few decades that expectant fathers don't always know where to turn for guidance and advice on this milestone event. Now they do! "Dad's Guide to Pregnancy For Dummies®" (Wiley Publishing, Inc., $15.99) has all the answers for fathers-to-be.
This practical, hands-on guide is packed with straightforward information that covers all of the logistical, physical, and emotional aspects of pregnancy from a dad's point-of-view. Other valuable lessons include:
• Dad's Guide to Pregnancy For Dummies cheat sheet
• A baby-proofing checklist
• Scheduling prenatal visits and tests
• A dad's bag-packing checklist for the hospital
• Checking diaper contents
• Advice on when and how to share the good news
• Tips for setting up the nursery
• What to expect during labor and delivery
• The 4-1-1 on the first six months after the baby arrives
Packed with helpful information on the typical struggles and feelings expectant fathers face, "Dad's Guide to Pregnancy For Dummies" gives first-time fathers and veteran dads alike a wealth of useful information.
About The Authors
Matthew M. F. Miller is a writer/editor, stay-at-home dad, and author of "Maybe Baby: An Infertile Love Story."
Sharon Perkins, RN, is the author of several books, including "Breastfeeding For Dummies®."