has made the commitment and chopped
off her luscious locks. While the actress looked great with long hair, her new cut certainly suits her well. For the Los Angeles premiere of her new movie, Office Christmas Party,
her stylist, Christian Wood, created a chic textured bob.
"We've talked about cutting her hair for quite some time now, but tonight we finally did it! In the end, it was about 12 inches off," noted Wood. "To compliment this new look, we wanted a style that was cool and effortless. Her hair is quite straight naturally so we went a bit choppier with the cut and created an overall undone look."
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Apply Matrix Style Link Blowout Curvy Queen throughout damp hair to help create waves. Flip head over and rough dry to add extra volume all over and give the ends a piecey look.
2. Once completely dry, use a medium curling iron to create loose waves. Take small pieces, leaving out the ends, and alternate the direction of each wave - one left, one right - for a more ununiformed, beachy look.
3. Let cool about 5 minutes then flip hair upside down again and shake out the waves. Flip back up and apply Matrix Style Link Mineral Booster to the root area for texture.
4. Spray Matrix Style Link Texture Builder Messy Finish Spray randomly throughout the mid lengths and ends for an airy hold.
5. To finish, sweep some hair over to create a deep side part. Lightly mist Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Replenish Oil Mist for some shine.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com