We're months into the summer wedding season, so if you've been sticking with one go-to hairstyle for all your seasonal celebrations, it's probably getting a little too over-photographed. Those looking for a chic new idea can turn to Mila Kunis who rocked a sleek'ed back half-up, half-down 'do at the Los Angeles premiere of her new film, Bad Moms.
A view of the back. (Photo: Getty Images)
The actress' stylist, Rento Campora used products from the new Matrix Style Link Mineral line to create the elegant yet simple, versatile look that the second time mom-to-be paired with a custom-made strapless black Atelier Versace dress.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Apply Matrix Style Link Minerals Airy Builder Mousse from root to tip of wet hair.
2. Next, blow dry hair, and then flat iron hair straight.
3. When hair is completely dry, take the front section and pull it back into a half up/half down position, brushing the hair in a backward motion to create a slicked back, smooth look.
4. Then, take a section of hair and twisted it around the pony of the half up/ half down section securing it with a bobby pin to maintain the knot.
5. Finish with Matrix Total Results High Amplifying Hairspray and a few drops of Matrix Style Link Mineral Booster to keep the look long lasting.
For more information about Matrix, visit www.matrix.com.