While Alicia Vikander
didn't take home a Golden Globe
, the double nominee (for "The Danish Girl" and "Ex Machina") did earn rave reviews with style critics for her white Louis Vuitton
gown with ruffled accents and twisted low bun. The actress' intricate red carpet updo was perfected by celebrity Stylist Chris Naselli, who used TRESemmé products to create the stunning look.
How To Achieve The Look:
The actress' intricate red carpet updo was perfected by celebrity Stylist Chris Naselli. (Photo: Kevork Djansezian/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)
1. Generously apply TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray to damp hair from roots to tips to create texture and hold, then rough blowdry.
2. Next, create a deep side part.
3. Mix TRESemmé Make Waves Shaping Gel Cream and TRESemmé Keratin Infusion Smoothing Serum together and apply to the strands, then begin twisting the front section of hair, starting at the part.
4. Twist hair up and away from the face, towards the nape of the neck to create a roll.
5. Using a comb, smooth and slick the sides of the hair to avoid unwanted flyaways.
6. Pull loose hair, including the coil, into a low ponytail and twist the lengths into a bun, securing with hairpins.
7. Complete the look by misting hair with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Hairspray for an all night hold.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com