J.Lo complimented her silver Zuhair Murad gown with a sexy, beachy hairstyle. (Photo: David Crotty/PatrickMcMullan.com)
"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez went full on glamour for her Golden Globe attire with a shimmering, silver Zuhair Murad gown, which featured a plunging neckline and cape-like back. The singer complimented the look with sexy beach waves. Pureology Artistic Ambassador Sandra Joseph shares her tips on how to achieve the classic style below.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. To prime and protect colour-treated locks like Jen's, mist Pureology Colour Fanatic throughout damp hair.
2 Apply several pumps of Highlight Stylist Bodifying Luminator texturizing shine-foam and blowdry with a medium round brush.
3. Wrap warm hair into barrel curls and pin. Mist Colour Stylist Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray all over curls and allow to set for 15 minutes.
4. Drop curls and rack with fingers. Back comb root area to create volume, then smooth surface with a soft bristle brush.
5. Create a short center part and tuck hair behind the ears.
6. Work a small amount of Colour Stylist Piecing Sculpt high holding sculpting fiber paste through ends for shine, separation and memory.
Southampton Masonry has been serving Long Island's masonry and tile needs since 1975. Delivering quality products from Manhattan to Montauk for over three decades. The company's continued success is due primarily to their number one priority: customer satisfaction, with a promise of prompt and courteous service from the professional, knowledgeable staff.
Southampton Masonry has the largest inventory on the east end. As direct importers they can offer a large variety of the finest quality products at the most competitive pricing for both your interior and exterior projects.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
The Hamptons Apparel and Accessories Collections pay respect to the rich history found at every beach, dock, main street and village that makes up The Hamptons. We designed this for YOU and everyone you know that loves The Hamptons.