Get The Look: How To Recreate Jennifer Lopezís Golden Globes Beach Waves
J.Lo complimented her silver Zuhair Murad gown with a sexy, beachy hairstyle. (Photo: David Crotty/PatrickMcMullan.com)
"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez
went full on glamour for her Golden Globe attire with a shimmering, silver Zuhair Murad
gown, which featured a plunging neckline and cape-like back. The singer complimented the look with sexy beach waves. Pureology Artistic Ambassador Sandra Joseph shares her tips on how to achieve the classic style below.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. To prime and protect colour-treated locks like Jen's, mist Pureology Colour Fanatic throughout damp hair.
2 Apply several pumps of Highlight Stylist Bodifying Luminator texturizing shine-foam and blowdry with a medium round brush.
3. Wrap warm hair into barrel curls and pin. Mist Colour Stylist Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray all over curls and allow to set for 15 minutes.
4. Drop curls and rack with fingers. Back comb root area to create volume, then smooth surface with a soft bristle brush.
5. Create a short center part and tuck hair behind the ears.
6. Work a small amount of Colour Stylist Piecing Sculpt high holding sculpting fiber paste through ends for shine, separation and memory.
For more information, visit www.pureology.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com