KISS And Broadway Nails' Thanksgiving Nail Art.(Courtesy Photo)
If you love the holiday season and are always looking for a new way to incorporate decorations into your home and style, KISS and Broadway Nails has a festive trend to try. Get artistic this Thanksgiving with their nail art featuring an adorable turkey and fall foliage. Here's the step by step instructions:
1. Start by finding the correct size imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails in "So, So Stellar" for all fingers, using imPRESS in "Casting Call" for your accent nail.
2. Using the polishes from the KISS Galaxy Effects Kit, create the leaves by drawing thin oval shapes.
3. To create the turkey on the accent nail, polish the entire nail white, leaving the nail tip and small circle exposed to form the turkeys body.
4. Using the KISS Galaxy Effects Kit again, paint two feathers alongside the turkey's shoulder.
(note: For an added effect, use the glitter from the KISS Salon Secrets kit for the adjacent leaves & feathers.) 5. Use the dotting tool from KISS Salon Secrets Kit for the turkey's eyes and pupils.
6. Choose a fun glitter from the KISS Salon Secrets Kit to create a stand-out beak.
7. Finish with top coat.
We pay less,and so do you.With over 1,000 stores in our buying group, we can get the lowest prices
from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you.Visit our other locations: Hamptons Carpet One Floor & Home, 675 North Sea Road,Southampton, NY 11968
D+J Concepts is known for a high-end cutting edge approach to design with a balance between functionality and imagination. We skillfully and tastefully transform ordinary spaces into classic modern styles, which are understated, and luxe. We’re known for our modern transitional style incorporating antiques and modern elements for an unexpected edge.
Hamptons luxury real estate specialist for 33 years, Andrea Ackerman offers outstanding expertise in the field. Trusted, experienced and successful, Andrea has solidified herself as the go-to broker of the Hamptons and a wholehearted advocate for her clients. A pioneer in the real estate industry on the East End of Long Island, she is driven by her passion for the business. Andrea is based in the Bridgehampton office of Brown Harris Stevens as a licensed real estate associate broker and consultant.
Formerly, a principal partner and Senior Director at Brown Harris Stevens, Andrea now assists in developing their corporate strategy for the Hamptons region, advising other brokers and sales associates, as well as being one of the top producers and listors.
The Hamptons Apparel and Accessories Collections pay respect to the rich history found at every beach, dock, main street and village that makes up The Hamptons. We designed this for YOU and everyone you know that loves The Hamptons.