Get The Look: Loose Waves That Ruled The 2014 Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet
Olivia Wilde, Sofia Vergara, and Amy Poehler went with loose waves. (Photos: David Crotty/PatrickMcMullan.com)
Many leading ladies including Olivia Wilde
, Sofia Vergara
, Kerry Washington
, Tina Fey
, Camila Alves, and Amy Poehler
chose loose waves as their hair style of preference for the 2014 Golden Globes. The curl experts at Ouidad
are sharing how to get the look in six easy steps.
How To Achieve The Look:
1. Start by washing with a cleansing shampoo, such as Ouidad Curl Recovery Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Oil, to remove dirt and buildup from hair.
2. Next apply a styling primer, like Ouidad Curl Recovery Whipped Curls Daily Conditioner & Styling Primer, to reestablish your natural curl pattern while conditioning strands.
3. For ideal volume, mist Ouidad PlayCurl Volumizing Styling Spray onto damp hair.
4. Separate hair into medium sized sections and dry and curl hair with styling tools (such as 1" velcro rollers or hot rollers).
5. Gently use your fingers to break up curls for volume.
6. Finish the look with the Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum to give curls that polished sheen without a weighty or sticky feel.
For more information visit www.ouidad.com.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com