The time to say goodbye to rosé season
has arrived. If you're hosting or attending a Labor Day
weekend gathering, treat guests to Jasmine Whispering Angel Rosé-Infused Shaved Ice - a sweet addition that features the beloved sip. The recipe was created by people's pops, an artisan frozen treat purveyor based in Brooklyn and New York City
, for Hamptons holiday weekend celebrations at alice + olivia. You can also enjoy Jasmine Whispering Angel Rosé-Infused Shaved Ice at alice + olivia in East Hampton (79 Main Street) on Saturday, September 3rd from 2 to 5 p.m. or the Southampton location (58 Jobs Lane
) on Sunday, September 4th from 2 to 5 p.m.
Peach Jasmine Whispering Angel Rosé-Infused Shaved Ice:
• 1 cup hand-shaved ice
• 2 parts people's pops inspired Peach Jasmine fruit syrup*
• 2 parts Whispering Angel rosé wine
• Handful Sugarfina Whispering Angel gummies
1. Hand shave 1 cup of ice from ice block.
2. Pour fruit syrup and Whispering Angel rosé separately onto the ice.
3. Top with Sugarfina Whispering Angel gummies as desired.
people's pops inspired Peach Jasmine fruit syrup:
1. Roast fresh local peaches and collect the juice through a sieve.
2. Dissolve 1 part water to 2 parts sugar over heat until thoroughly mixed.
3.Add crushed dried jasmine tea leaves and the roasted peach juice to the syrup.
Nicole is the Editor-in-Chief of Hamptons.com where she focuses on lifestyle, nightlife, and mixology. She grew up in the Hamptons and currently resides in Water Mill. www.hamptons.com