All Hamptons Moms deserve to sip on something divine while enjoying Mother's Day. So whether she wants to indulge with champagne or is expecting and is skipping the spirits this year, here are five cocktail suggestions to treat mom.
1. Bubbles & Pink:
Mom deserves to indulge on her special day with a champagne cocktail to celebrate.
• 3 oz. chilled Croft Pink Port
• 4 oz. Champagne Laurent-Perrier Brut
• .5 oz. Cointreau
• 2 dashes Bitters
• 1 Lemon Twist
Pour all ingredients into a champagne flute and give a quick stir. Garnish with the lemon twist.
2. Fountain Of Youth
This mocktail is perfect for all the moms to be like Halle Berry, Fergie, Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson and Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
Cruzan Passionway Daiquiri. (Courtesy Photo)
• 12 Mint Sprigs
• 6 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed Lemon Juice
• Stevia (or Agave)
• Ginger Lemonade Polar Seltzer
• Lemon slices for garnish
Add some broken-up mint sprigs, lemon juice and stevia to a cocktail shaker and muddle. Add in ice and shake this mixture very well, and then strain into a glass. Finish off each glass with generous amount of Polar® Seltzer (polarseltzer.com
3. Karlsson's Blackberry Smash:
Mom will be impressed with your bartending skills after one sip of this berrylicious summery smash.
• 1.5 oz. Karlsson's Gold Vodka
• 4 Lemon Wedges (from a lemon cut into 8 wedges)
• 3 Blackberries (more or less if berries are very similar or large)
• .75 oz. Simple Syrup
Muddle lemon and blackberries with simple. Add Karlssons and shake with ice. Strain over crushed ice and garnish with blackberry and mint sprig.
4. Cruzan Passionway Daiquiri:
A fun fruity drink filled with flavor, perfect to enjoy during a Hamptons backyard BBQ.
• 2 parts Cruzan® Passion Fruit Rum
• 1/2 parts Fresh Squeezed Lime
• 1/4 parts Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
• 1/4 parts DeKuyper® Cherry Liqueur
• 1/4 parts Rich Simple Syrup (2 parts sugar, 1 part water)
• Thin Lime Wheel Garnish
Combine all ingredients in a shaker over ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Fine strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with a thin sliced lime wheel.
Karlsson's Blackberry Smash and Camuccino. (Courtesy Photo)
This cocktail will give mom some added energy with a sweet kick.
• 1 oz. Camus Cognac VSOP Elegance
• 1 oz. Maison Camus Coffee French Roast
• 1 oz. Sugar Syrup
• 1.5 oz. Light Cream
Brew the french roast as an espresso drink and let it cool down. Put all ingredients into the shaker and shake for about 10 seconds. Fill in the martini glass when chilled with strainer. Add Three Maison Camus Coffee beans for garnish.
Cheers and Happy Mother's Day to all the Hamptons Moms!