- Now that the clocks have "sprung ahead" and we have only hours until the Vernal Equinox, Spring typically gives people the idea of new flowers, but it also means that markets will have new fruits.
This refreshing floral cocktail is sweet and light and the flowery garnish makes it a pretty accessory at a garden party.
Tulipe de Lis
• 2 oz. Denizen Rum
• 3/4 oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
• 3/4 oz. fresh lime juice
• 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
• Garnish: Lime Wedge and Tulip Petal
Place sugar and lime juice in a shaker and stir to dissolve sugar. Add remaining ingredients with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a wedge of lime and a tulip petal.
Welcome in warmer weather with this sparkling, fruity tipple.
• 1 oz. PAMA Liqueur
The Fruit Cobbler. (Courtesy Photo: PAMA Liqueur)
• 1 oz. Blueberry Vodka
• 1 oz. Lemon Juice
• 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
• Club Soda
• Garnish: Blueberry, Kiwi and Strawberry Spear
Combine all ingredients except club soda in a shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a highball glass, fill glass with ice and top with soda. Garnish with a kiwi, strawberry and blueberry spear.